Ways to Use These Graphics
- Share on your social media accounts (please tag us!) or post them on your website.
- Many newspapers will run free public service ads when space remains unsold (often called “filler ads”). Contact an ad rep to inquire and learn their preferred dimensions (AMIBA will provide 300 dpi files and custom dimensions upon request). Consider dailies, weeklies, business papers, college papers and others.
- Consider whether a local supporter may be willing to fund paid placements (we can provide a co-branded version at no cost).
- Contact area civic groups, churches and houses of worship about placement in their newsletters.
- Print them as posters for your place of business, public offices and venues (contact us for the appropriate size).
This cling window decal is free upon request!
Social Media Optimized ads:
Optimized for your Facebook Feed:
Audio Public Service Announcements
The following are public service announcements (PSA) that we offer for download at no charge. These PSAs are meant to conveying how diversity strengthens local economies and community.
Ways to Use These PSAs
RADIO: Many radio stations will play PSAs without charge as a public service. We encourage you to talk to your local radio station manager.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Download and post any of the four PSA files.
Download the mP3 files here:
Click below to play the four available messages:
Bigotry Has No Business Here
Send A Message
AMIBA is happy to provide the following graphics as a complimentary resource for the “Business Against Bigotry” initiative. To use these images please adhere to the following guidelines:
- AMIBA’s name and URL must remain intact and unaltered or removed in any way.
- Website, Blog, and Newsletter usage should link to: http://AMIBA.net/
- If used on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram we would love a tag! (Happy to share tagged posts) You can tag @theAMIBA and utilize #BusinessAgainstBigotryThank you for helping us to share this information with others who might benefit from these resources as well!