Event Scheduling, Logistics and Publicity
We can offer the lowest costs to hosts when events are booked four months or more in advance. This allows us ample time to schedule additional events in a region and pass savings along to all hosts. Note: you incur no additional cost to hold a same-day training/workshop in conjunction with a presentation. When scheduling permits, an evening presentation followed by a morning workshop may be possible.
We generally prefer to offer you an all-inclusive cost after learning your preferred date(s), location and goals/needs. This allows you to know your exact costs up front and usually will save you money over a speaking fee + expense reimbursement arrangement.
We require a deposit sufficient to cover flights and all travel reservations + $300, with the remaining balance due upon completion of the presentation. AMIBA will make all travel plans unless otherwise arranged.
Please contact us with your location, interests and potential dates for a written quote or call 406-582-1255.
- LCD Projector (we’ll carry a remote)
- Projection screen or large, white wall (we’ll connect our own laptop unless you’ll be using a house system)
- Wireless microphone if large audience / room size requires it (ask if in doubt)
- Table for projector and laptop with two electric outlets at projector location
- Table for display items (6 or 8 feet).
- For events including a workshop component, flexible seating that allows for circular seating during the workshop portion is recommended.
We provide handout materials relevant to the topic.
Publicize your event
Maximize attendance while saving time with templates for fliers, news releases, social media…
Interested in booking a presentation?
Get in touch! We’ll discuss pricing, timeline, and topics with you directly.