Independents Week Graphics
All Independents Week graphics are offered freely and you may use them as-is or add your business’ or organization’s name/url/logo. AMIBA’s name and url must remain intact. When using graphics online, please link http://AMIBA.net/indieweek so others may tap into these resources. We appreciate being tagged in Twitter (@theAMIBA), Facebook and other social media posts when space permits. Hashtag = #IndieWeek Thank you!
- Poster These are designed to let you use them as-is, but with space for you to insert your name, logo, QR code, or other information if you choose. If you seek printed, ready-to-use posters, see the “Why Buy Local?” series.
- High-resolution Print Ads You can customize these ads for paid placement or share them with a local print publication (indie weeklies are great potential allies) to potentially run as “filler ads.” We offer many common sizes.
Web Ads and Social Media
- Facebook and Twitter Graphics Banners: Use the existing banners (one noting July 1-7, the other with no dates) or customize the file with your own dates or logo. Optimized Graphics are also great for inserting into your website.
- Web Banners Plug these banners into your website to spread the pro-indie buzz! (Please link to https://amiba.net/indieweek if you do not have activities of your own to promote.)
- Quote Graphics are also great for using on social media as well as your website.
Street Promotion & Game Card
- Table Tents Customize our template with your name, logo, etc or take as-is to your local printer.
- Buttons/Stickers See four different button/sticker designs. Three designs are intended for anyone to use; the fourth is intended for accepters of the Indie Challenge. Note: The designs also will work well as stickers for wear or other placement.
- Game Card Designed to accompany the “Find Your Independents” game.
- Over-the-Street-Banner & Downtown Flags Many downtowns have flag poles and intersections suitable for “over street” banners. Your downtown association may be a good source for information on sizes, regulations and any local sign-makers. While banners can be expensive, they may be used for many years and reach people who may never see local media. **Be aware you may be required to go through a permit process, hold insurance or other measures for over-the-street banners. Be sure to investigate the process prior to investing in a banner.
In addition to adding flair to your materials or website, media outlets typically welcome graphics to accompany their stories. We’ve offered multiple versions to make it easy. Also, see Indie Week graphics created by local Alliances
Print Ads and Posters
Web Ads and Social Media
Stylized Quotes Click to see larger images of quotes by Wm. O. Douglas, Natalie Clifford Barney, Peter Drucker, Jeff Milchen, and Franklin Roosevelt
See the Douglas quote in context (pdf) of 1936 speech.
Know others who’d value these? Tweet this page!