Event Scheduling and Logistics
We can offer the lowest costs to hosts when events are booked months in advance. This allows us ample time to schedule additional events in a region and pass savings along to all hosts. Note: you incur no additional cost to hold a same-day intensive training in conjunction with a presentation. When scheduling permits, an evening presentation followed by a morning workshop may be possible.
We generally prefer to offer you an all-inclusive cost after learning your preferred date(s), location and goals/needs. This allows you to know your exact costs up front and usually will save you money over a speaking fee + expense reimbursement arrangement.
We require 50% of the presentation cost and a deposit sufficient to cover air travel (where applicable) in advance, with the remaining half due upon completion of the presentation. AMIBA will make all travel plans unless otherwise arranged.
Please contact us with your location, interests and potential dates for a written quote or call 406-582-1255.
AMIBA provides a thorough publicity "how-to," handout materials, templates for press releases, flyers and other materials to help you publicize the event. We also will make the speaker available for advance interviews and do our best to accomodate any media requests during the visit.
- Publicizing Your Event: Here are our suggestions for publicizing your event and getting the most from our time with you.
- Print our suggested Timeline & Checklist for publicizing your event.
- LCD Projector
- Projection screen or large, white wall (we normally provide a laptop to connect unless you'll be using a house system)
- Wireless microphone if audience / room size necessitates amplification (talk to us if in doubt)
- Table for projector and laptop with two electric outlets at projector location
- Table for display items (6 or 8 feet).
- For events including a workshop component, flexible seating that allows participants to see each other is recommended.
We provide handout materials relevant to the topic for all events.
If you are enjoying underwriting from American Express OPEN to cover a portion of your event cost, you have agreed to include language similar to "Thank you to American Express OPEN for helping make this event possible for Ourtown" on your press releases. On your website event page, email announcments and fliers, please also include their logo. Download low res logo (to your right) or high res (for print) logo.